Comunicação

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slot_topleaderboard_post

Collapse

opiniao e informaciones entre duas creches e mais na zona boavista (porto)

Collapse
X

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Mostrar
Clear All

• opiniao e informaciones entre duas creches e mais na zona boavista (porto)

Ola mamaes,
    o meu nome e' Susy e sou englesa... por esso desculpen-la se nao escrevo bem en portugues, espero que todo seja comprensivel ;O)
    Agora estamos a vivir en englatera mais provavilmente vamos mudar-nos para o portugal, em porto, en janeiro.
    Tenho uma princesinha de 14 meses e queria preguntar qual e' a melhor creche na zona boavista en porto.
    A leer neste forum, eu pensava que a melhor creche e' "a casa do cuco", e a seguir, o colegio "o nosso futuro". ja telefonamos e na "casa do cuco" nao ha vagas,no "nosso futuro" sim. Mais, falando com ellos, a diferencia entre as duas esta' enorme. "A casa do cuco" parece muito mais bem organisada, com muitas activitades de enriquimento curicular e muitas mamaes, aqui, neste forum, dizen que as instalaciones sao muito novas, boas e grandes. O problema e' que nao podemos ir a visitar antes de candidar a nossa filha, porque so vamos alli em novembro mais o menos. Parece tamben que entre a nossa primera escolhida que seria "a casa do cuco" e a secunda, "o nosso futuro" ha muita diferencia en dinheiro e na qualitade da comida que na "casa do cuco" e' completamente biologica...
    A pesar que "a casa do cuco" e' muito mais cara, nao ha vagas de aqui ate' um ano. no colegio "o nosso futuro" sempre ha vagas... Eu persebo que nao sempre cosas que son mais caras, tamben son melhores, e muitas mamaes falan muito bem do "nosso futuro", das instalaciones, das educadoras e certeca que e' uma boa creche... ja vi fotografias no facebook e gostamos... mais queria mais opiniones se posivel...

Queria pregunta-vos o que pensan de estas duas creches e tamben se alguem sabia de una creche ao mesmo nivel da casa do cuco o mais, na area boavista o qualquier sitio perto.
    muito obrigada e espero que seja todo comprensivel...
    susy e a princesinha Jo

Dear Susy,

I'm going to answer you in english because it will be better for you to understand me.
    I'm a mother of a four year's old called Matilde. When she was 3 months old I started to look for a kindergarten and my research was based upon the comments on this site. That's how I found "O Nosso Futuro". I went to several kindergartens and when I went to "O Nosso Futuro" I found what I was looking for...
    What I mean is that my main worry was: "how do they will treat my baby when I'm not here?!". At the interview with the owner and manager, she tried to realise everything related to Matilde: feeding, sleeping, habits and so on. That was so reassuring to me! I tell you, I went to some kindergartens that didn't even look at her!!!
    The products used on the babies are one of the best: Mustela.
    The hygiene patterns are the highest, and everything was designed and thought to prevent accidents.
    They are very well organized, with a very rich curriculum in accordance with the child's age: sports, music, English...
    So Matilde went there when she became four months. And from that day until now, I know I made the right choice.
    She spent there 4 wonderful years, where children are nurtured with lots of love, patience and of course, discipline.
    This year, because of work, I had to move to Brazil, and Matilde had to left "O Nosso Futuro". I cried a lot saying goodbye, to that second family, who helped me throughout the years in raising my little daughter. Last month I had to go to Portugal for three weeks, and put Matilde there. She had a blast!
    They went to the seaside, and in the afternoon they would have a private swim pool!!!
    Regarding the food, everything is cooked by the owner and the meals are balanced and all products with the highest quality.
    Some of the products come from the garden, raised with the help of the children!
    You go there, and take a look.
    I hope that you find my opinion helpful.
    I wish I had another "O Nosso Futuro" here in Brazil, but it's impossible to have everything, right?
    Kind regards,

Paula&Matilde

Comentar

slot_bottomleaderboard_post

Collapse
    Working...
    X